How it works
Dear Lovely Salty Dog Customers,
We have all had to adapt to the way that we go about our daily life and we at The Salty Dog have had to make changes in the way that we run our business.
One of the changes was the order and collect system and home delivery service.
Now that we have had a chance to catch our breath, we have decided, that in order to insure that we up the level of service that we trying to provide we have made the following changes.
ORDER AND COLLECT:
- We are sending out pre order forms for those who do not want to come into the shop.
- This means that we will bring your order to your car.
- Collections can be made on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday from 9am till 2pm
In addition, we are open Sundays for collection only from 10am to 12pm.
- We offer a delivery service to those who are in self isolation due to age and or have an underline health issues on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Due to the volume of orders we can only deliver in the Presteigne area.
- These orders are delivered by volunteers.
- PLEASE ALLOW US AT LEAST 3 DAYS NOTICE FOR YOUR ORDER THIS WILL HELPS US WITH STOCK AVAILABILITY.
- IF THE ATTACHMENT DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU PLEASE JUST TYPE YOUR ORDER INTO AN
- E-MAIL DO NOT TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH FROM A PRINTED ORDER FORM AS WE ARE UNABLE PRINT THAT OFF …SORRY
- When sending back your order form please do not forget your telephone number and when you want to collect.
- When collecting, Debit Card, Cheque (payable to The Salty Dog) or Cash.
- Deliveries, Cheque (payable to The Salty Dog), Cash or Via BACS (bank transfer)
Acc No: 70265416 Sort Code: 09 01 28 Please use the name as a reference when paying.
- Payments over the phone we have applied for this service.
NORMAL SHOPPING OPENING HOURS:
- We will be open to the public from Monday to Saturday from 9am till 2pm
- Please note that there is a restriction of no more than two people in the shop at one time.
Unfortunately, our prices have been increasing and we would like to inform you this not because our margins have increased but because of increased prices from our suppliers
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all again for your custom and patience during these difficult times.
The Salty Dog Team.